About Outrun Change
We have two choices.
We can understand the change that is happening around us, accept that for reality, work within that framework, adapt to it, and then thrive.
Or we can get run over.
The goal here it to help you and me not to get run over. We need to outrun change.
The general focus here is on:
- the massive changes taking place around us
- what may be happening in the future
- increasing our awareness of the changes
- sort out how we can step up our learning to keep pace
- maybe find some ideas on how we can cope
The author is James Ulvog. I am a CPA running an intentionally one-person CPA firm in the Los Angeles area. You can find my other blogs at:
- Nonprofit Update – focusing on issues of interest to the non-profit community
- Attestation Update – focusing on accounting and auditing issues of interest to CPAs
- Once Upon Internal Control – create ways to communicate internal control ideas through animated cartoons. (My attempt to use creative visualization to explain really cool accounting ideas that other people find dreary for some reason that I just can’t understand.)
You can browse by choosing a topical area in the categories box at the right . You could also use the search box in the top right corner to look for a specific topic.
Oh, comments will be welcome but because the internet is the way it is, all comments will be moderated. So, if you post a comment, thanks. Please understand it may be a while before I review the comment. If you get irritated by my opinions and share that too deeply, you won’t see your comments. If that is a problem, get your own blog. They are available for free here at WordPress. Then you too may rant away. Just like I’m doing.
By the way, even though I moderate comments, I’m not responsible for what others may say.
If you have any concerns about the accuracy of anything you see here, please let me know. You may leave a comment anywhere and I’ll see it. Let me know what your concern is, why it is of interest, and how I may contact you.
Also, some legal stuff:
Information on this blog is of a general nature and not intended to be specific professional advice. Seek the opinion of a professional to advise you in your specific situation.
I am not responsible for the accuracy or appropriateness of items you may find on sites or blogs I may link to. While there is useful stuff on the linked pages or articles, I don’t know what else may be at those sites, so be careful.
Oh, and my stuff is copyright, James L. Ulvog, CPA.
Enjoy! I hope the blog will be a blessing to you.