In my previous post, I mentioned the ability to have world-wide reach from my musing. I wasn’t being particularly serious.
And then I noticed the report for locations of visitors.
For the last 30 days on my other blog, Attestation Update (the one talking about U.S. accounting issues) here’s the stats for page views:
- 2,603 page views in the last 30 days
- 79% of views are from the U.S., so 21% are from readers outside the U.S. Welcome!
- 12.7% are from 7 countries, and 8.1% are from 59 different countries.
For my nonprofit blog Nonprofit Update:
- there are 2,724 page views in the last 30 days
- 80.2% of views are from the U.S.
- next largest block of visitors are from 12 countries with 13.5% of total page views and then visitors from 58 countries with 6.3% of total page views.
On this blog:
- 82.7% of the page views since 2-25-12 are from readers in the U.S.
- 17.3% are from outside the U.S.
Even as recently as 5 years ago, I would never have dreamed of having an international voice, infinitesimal though it may be.
Cool! (Umm…perhaps I should add that is an old American expression meaning something is very good.)