Newest book on differences between audits, reviews, and compilations now available in print and for Nook
Print copy and Nook e-book are in addition to availability for the Kindle and another half-dozen formats.
The book is an intentionally short read at about 30 pages. The print copy has 20 pages of text. Focus is to quickly describe the differences between those levels of services using three illustrations:
- A football game – How does advancing to the 10-yard line compare to an audit?
- What would a review look like in a football game?
- Buying a used car – How does taking the car for a test drive compare to a review?
- Filling a bucket – How filling it up with water to different levels illustrates the differences between the levels of service.
It also explains the differences in plain language. Well, at least using less accountantese than you would usually get from an accountant.
This is a compilation of posts previously appearing on my blogs, with slight editing.
Where can you find the book?
Print book at Amazon here.
Nook e-book at Barnes and Noble here.
Kindle e-book at Amazon here.
Also available here in other formats:
- ePub format for your iDevices
- Mobi for your Kindle device